Sales Consultants Location: Gold Coast, Australia
iVvy is the world’s first global distribution system
for the meetings and events industry, with cloud-based, award-winning software for event organiser’s and venues. You’ll be backed by a proven tech solution that works. A strong brand and marketing support to deliver
the tools you need and a seriously experienced executive team who focus on results, career development and creating a culture of collaboration, celebration and innovation.
Interested? You’ll need the following
to meet the grade:
- Demonstrated consistent success within a sales role and a minimum of 3 years’ B2B sales experience
- Understand the importance of building, maintaining and managing a strong sales pipeline
- Exceptional customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Applicants with Meetings & Events or Hospitality experience are preferred.
- Self-motivated, results focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – you light up the phone, deliver an engaging webinar and your emails are persuasive, sharp and to the point
- High levels of computer literacy and quickly adaptable to new software
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll need to hunt for leads, look for solutions and engage with your clients as if iVvy was your own business
- Team player – roll up your sleeves, get in and get the job done
You’ll be based in our Global HQ at Varsity Lakes, with the potential for occasional travel to territory clients if required. We provide a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, a strong team culture, a generous
commission + salary remuneration structure and regular team events including fitness training, staff BBQs and theme days.
If you are a game-changer looking for your next challenge, apply now to the email